**OC SERVES UP IS CLOSED FOR THE SUMMER **
Launched in July 2020, OC Serves Up is a program dedicated to helping feed students in need on campus. OC’s very own Culinary and Pastry Arts students prepare up to 50 delicious and nutritious meals as part of their learning curriculum every day. These meals are then donated back to the campus community. This service is run through sponsorship
Each day up to 50 nutritious meals, prepared by OC’s very own Culinary and Pastry Arts students as part of their learning curriculum, are given out to hungry OC students for free. Requesting a meal is easy – students just need to fill out the online signup form each day they want a lunch. Each student can use the service up to three times per week. All current OC students are eligible to participate in OC Serves Up. The program runs during the Academic school year. It does not run in the summer months (typically May-August)
OC Serves Up Guidelines
- Each student may sign up a maximum of three times per week.
- Each student must pick up their own meal – you cannot pick up for someone else.
- The deadline to apply for a meal is 10:30 a.m. the day of. You must fill out the online form each day you wish to request a meal. Please don’t sign up more that once per day.
- Please do not submit a form more than 24 hours in advance.
- Meals can be requested Monday through Friday (excluding statutory holidays). Pick-up is available from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. inside the OC Cafeteria (F building) at the Kelowna campus.
- Some meals may need to be heated prior to eating.
- If you are unable to pick up your meal for any reason, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know as soon as possible so we can give it to another hungry student. We have a limited number of meals each day, and failing to pick up your lunch without letting us know might mean that we have to turn students away.